:Velcro CompaniesManufacturer Part Number
:91137Manufacturer Website Address
:Sticky BackProduct Name
:Sticky Back TapeMarketing Information
Hook and loop pressure sensitive fasteners have strong holding power, up to 5 lbs. (1 lb. per 1 square inch). They can be opened and closed thousands of times. Simple peel and stick application. For use indoors on smooth surfaces such as painted wallboard, glass, metal and most plastics.
More from the ManufacturerPackaged Quantity
:1 RollProduct Type
:Sticky TapeProduct InformationTape Width
- Mount Picture/Poster
- Multi Surface
Care and Application:
- Clean and dry surface before application.
- Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place.
- Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours.
Note: Not recommended for fabrics, flexible vinyl or outdoor use. Continued exposure to full sunlight can damage fastener.
- Warm the tape (Hook or Loop) with a hair dryer. (Do not use a heat gun)
- Peel off the tape (Hook or Loop) the adhesive will remain on the substrate
- Warm the adhesive with the hair dryer (again, do not use a heat gun), peel off a piece and roll in a ball
- Cool the adhesive down. This may be done with ice in a plastic bag (only takes a few moments)
- Stick the ball on the adhesive which is on your substrate and pull it off
- Repeat step # 5 until the adhesive is completely removed from the substrate. This may take some time
- If any residue tackiness remains on the substrate you may now use a commercial remover like Goo Gone, acetone, WD-40, mineral spirits or citrus based cleaners
1 lbs per square inch up to 5 lbs
Functional Temperature Range:
0-100° F (-18-38° C)Recycled
:YesCountry of Origin
Free Shipping - FEDEX/UPS Delivery