Manufacturer:Phoenix Safe International LLC
Manufacturer Part Number:1232B
Manufacturer Website Address:https://www.phoenixsafeusa.com
Brand Name:Phoenix Safe International
Product LineFire Resistant Safe
Cubic Feet: 0.87
The Phoenix Olympian fire resistant safe is ideal for the corner of a closet or hidden beneath a desk. Its attractive finish complements any home or business and disguises a spacious interior. A one-hour rating and the ability to be bolted to the floor make these fire proof safes a highly secure, worry-free location for documents and cash. Every Phoenix Safe is manufactured to the highest quality standards and features an all-steel construction, inside and outside. These are commercial-grade safes. A digital combination lock provides easy access as well as the ability to change the code as often as you like. Fire Rated 350 1-hour for documents and paper. These fire resistant safes are tested for fire at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit and explosion tested at 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Impact Rated. The impact test includes dropping the safe 30 feet onto concrete rubble, then reheating in the fire. This simulates actual conditions in a fire when the floor gives out. This will also protect you in the event a roof caves in or a concrete wall falls onto the safe. Digital Protection: Fire Rated MTC Class B 30 minutes for CDs, DVDs, USB Drives, and Memory Sticks. Water Resistant: Safes are designed to prevent water damage caused by fire hoses and sprinklers. Features commercial-grade, all-steel construction. All bolt work fastens into steel. The body is constructed from galvanized steel plate. A recessed curvature door prevents fire and smoke damage to the contents. Steel bolts provide security. A bolt-down kit is included so that this safe can be bolted to the floor for added security.
- Fire Rated 350 1-Hour for paper documents and cash.
- Impact Rated. The impact test includes dropping the cabinet 30 feet onto concrete rubble, then reheating in the fire. This simulates actual conditions in a fire when the floor gives out.
- Fire Rated MTC Class B 30 minutes for CDs, DVDs, USB Drives, and Memory Sticks
- Features commercial-grade, all-steel construction. All bolt work fastens into steel (not plastic as you will find in super-store safes).
- Bolts prevent the door from being pried open even if the hinges are removed
- Insured, warranted, and guaranteed to protect your documents from fire, water, and smoke damage.
- Safes are designed to prevent water damage caused by fire hoses and sprinklers.
- A dual dial combination and key lock provides a high level of security. Both the key and combination must be used to open the safe. For secure locations, you can keep the combination locked in and merely use the key.
- For added security a bolt-down kit is included to bolt the safe to the floor. No additional hardware is required.
- The body is constructed from galvanized steel plate with a virtually airtight recessed curvature door, which prevents fire and smoke damage to the contents.
- Steel bolts provide security
Shipping Weight Ibs (Approximate):80
Overall Height,Width,Depth (in):16.5,13.88,17
Interior Height,Width,Depth (in):10.5,15,25
Class 350 2-Hour:
Class 350 1-Hour:YES
Class 350 1.5-Hour:
Class 125 1-Hour
Country Of Origin:
3-Year Parts and Labor, Lifetime After-a-Fire Free Replacement-Contact Phoenix at 800-636-0778. https://www.phoenixsafeusa.com.