:Diversey, IncManufacturer Part Number
:95032360Manufacturer Website Address
:Pro StripProduct Name
:Pro Strip Heavy Duty Floor StripperMarketing Information
Pro Strip Heavy Duty Floor Stripper is a professional-strength stripper designed for the removal of "tough to strip" finishes and sealers. That means it is formulated for effective stripping the first time, reducing the need for additional restrips. Floor stripper delivers fast penetration of built-up finishes and sealer layers and is specially formulated to penetrate and emulsify the toughest finishes and sealers. Variable dilution rates (1:4 and 1:10) using cool water offers a cost-effective solution. Pleasant cherry almond fragrance reduces complaints regarding floor-stripping odors.Packaged Quantity
:1 / CartonProduct Type
:Floor StripperProduct InformationCleaner Type
:640 fl oz (20 quart)Scent
:Cherry AlmondDilution System
:1:4, 1:10Recommended Use
- Finish Remover
- Odor Remover
Dilute product as follows:
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment
- Light Build-up of Floor Finishes: Dilute product between 1:8 (16 fl. oz. / gal.) and 1:10 (13 fl. oz. / gal.) with cool water
- Heavy Build-up of Floor Finishes: Dilute product between 1:4 (32 fl. oz. / gal.) and 1:6 (24 fl. oz. / gal.) with cool water
- Heavy Build-up of Concrete Sealers: Dilute product at 1:2 (64 fl. oz. / gal.) with cool water
- Blockade areas to be stripped. Floors will be very slippery when stripper is applied. Exercise caution.
- Apply liberal amounts of solution uniformly to floor with a mop. Start with the edges to give them more soak time. If splashing occurs, wipe off surfaces with a clean rag dampened with water.
- Let stripper solution soak for 10-15 minutes. Mop agitate to loosen finish or sealer. Re-wet as necessary, do not allow stripper to dry on the floor. Longer soak times may be necessary in cases of extreme buildup.
- Hand or machine scrub thoroughly using appropriate stripper pads or stripping brush
- Pick-up all of the solution with a clean mop, wet vac or automatic scrubber
- Mop up any "tracks" left by wet vacs or automatic scrubbers before they dry. Thoroughly rinse floor with clean water, using a mop and bucket.
- Let floor dry completely before applying recommended Diversey brand floor sealer or finish
- Do not use on wood, linoleum, rubber, marble, painted surfaces, on surface colored and acid dyed concrete floors as this product may harm these surfaces. Test for softening or color bleeding on asphalt floors before using.
:Heavy DutyPhysical CharacteristicsColor
:NoCountry of Origin
Free Shipping - FEDEX/UPS Delivery