Manufacturer:Phoenix Safe International LLC
Manufacturer Part Number:992E
Manufacturer Website Address:https://www.phoenixsafeusa.com
Brand Name:Phoenix Safe International
Product LineFire Resistant Safe
Cubic Feet: 3.48
Churches, concession stands, ticket offices and fundraiser collection sites have all relied on Phoenix depository safes to protect collected cash until deposited at the bank. The 990 Series bodies are constructed with a 1/4-inch steel plate with a 1/2-inch door of solid steel that is further reinforced with hardened anti-drill plates over the locking area. Every Phoenix Safe is manufactured to the highest quality standards and features an all-steel construction, inside and out. Digital Combination Lock for quick, easy access and the ability to change the code as often as necessary. Deposits enter an interior compartment with a key lock; this allows an employee to enter the safe but not have access to the deposits. Interior Top (Where Deposits Go): 6.75"H x 19.75"W x 15"D. Interior Bottom (Storage): 12"H x 19.75"W x 17"D. Deposit Slot: 11.25"W x 2.75"D. Special Phoenix tilting baffle plate ensures contents cannot be fished out. Large capacity deposit area can accommodate money bags, envelopes, packages, and deposit capsules. A bolt-down kit is included so that this safe can be bolted to the floor for added security.
- Deposit Slot (inches): 11.25W x 2.75D
- Interior (inches): 6.75H x 19.75W x 15D (Upper), 12H x 19.75W x 17D (Lower)
- Rated Class B Steel for high security and protection
- A digital combination lock provides easy access as well as the ability to change the code as often as you like. Operates on AA batteries.
- Special Phoenix tilting baffle plate ensures contents cannot be fished out.
- Large capacity deposit area can accommodate money bags, envelopes, packages, and deposit capsules.
- For added security all cashier depository safes are pre drilled for bolting to the floor and include a bolt-down kit.
- The body of these depository safes is constructed from 1/4-inch steel plate, with a door of 1/2-inch solid steel.
- The door is further reinforced with hardened anti-drill plates over the locking area.
- An anti explosive device is fitted for extra protection over vital areas for increased protection and security.
Shipping Weight Ibs (Approximate):214
Overall Height,Width,Depth (in):30,20,20
Interior Height,Width,Depth (in):
Class 350 2-Hour:
Class 350 1-Hour:
Class 350 1.5-Hour:
Class 125 1-Hour
Country Of Origin:
3-Year Parts and Labor, Lifetime After-a-Fire Free Replacement-Contact Phoenix at 800-636-0778. https://www.phoenixsafeusa.com.